Sunday 16 January 2011

John Lennon - Mind Games Alternates And Demos

Publisher: Howdy Records
Reference: CD 555-03
Date: 1991

01. Mind Games                    Alternate Mix
02. Tight A$                      Alternate Mix
03. Aisumasen (I'm Sorry)         Alternate Mix
04. One Day (At A Time)           Alternate Mix
05. Bring On The Lucie            Alternate Mix
    (Freda People)
06. Intuition                     Alternate Mix
07. Out The Blue                  Alternate Mix. Version 2
08. Only People                   Alternate Mix. Version 1
09. I Know (I Know)               Alternate Mix
10. Meat City                     Alternate Mix
11. Make Love Not War             Demo. Piano
12. I Promise                     Demo. Piano
13. Tight A$                      Demo. Electric
14. Call My Name                  Demo. Electric
15. Call My Name                  Demo. Electric
16. Bring On The Lucie            Demo. Electric
    (Freda People)
17. Intuition                     Demo. Piano
18. I Know (I Know)               Acoustic Demo. Take 3
19. Just Gotta Give Me Some       Acoustic Demo
    Rock And Roll / Shoeshine
20. Meat City                     Demo. Electric

Download from (all links are interchangeable)
Filesonic: FileServe: HotFile: Unibytes:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment